WnSoft Forums

Error message after show is over...

goddi

I was able make a video. All was working just fine. But then I went back to the program and re-did the font of some text on the last two slides. Then the program would not show these last two slides. It got stuck on the 3rd slide from the end. The music continued but the images did not show up. I went back to the timeline and they were not there. So I click on "Timed Points" and "Add..." and these 2 slides were added to the timeline. I think this may be a bug in the program??? It is like I had to force it to add these slides. But then a new problem appeared.

:( I came across another problem. After the slide show completely ends, I get the error messages "exception EInvalidPointer in module p2e_prev.exe..." and then "exception EAcess Violation in module p2e_prrev.exe..." This happens after playing it within the program and also playing the EXE file.

Any ideas? Thanks.... Gary

Gary,

I had this error too and I had "Show transition effect to desktop after last slide" checked.

If I turned off this option then my error went away. I was not able to figure out what the problem was.

This is the only show I have that I had this problem with. I have use this option on many different shows.

I am not sure why it does not work on this one show. I am sure there is a reason.

I sent the PTE file to Igor but never heard anything back.

Maybe this might be what your trouble is too.

cc

I've fixed one bug (with help of Guido) in "Show transition effect to desktop after last slide" option.

The error message always occurs, if your slide-show synchronized; uses "Show transition effect to desktop after last slide" option; and first slide without main picture.

Please try this small update (v4.32)

http://www.wnsoft.com/beta/pte432beta.zip

Thanks for all the replies. Good (well not "good") to hear I am not the only one...

1- Yes, I do have "show transition effect to desktop after last slide" selected.

2- Yes, I also started with a "blank" slide. I undid that and put in an actual black slide as the 1st slide.

3- Yes, I get that "blink" too at the end of the show.

I downloaded, I thought, version 4.32 beta. I installed it but it still says 4.31. Should it say 4.32???

Thanks... Gary

Edit.... I just d/l'd the 4.32 and it does say "4.32". Not sure what I did before. I'll see what this one does.