WnSoft Forums

Excellent Christmas Music

nickles

I was highly impressed by some beautiful Christmas music located here:

Christmas Celebration

Very nice for slideshows and it's free to download from the artist Cynthia Jordan.

Recommend you check this out!

Cynthia has some more free music here that is also excellent:

More Music

.....ken

:rolleyes:

I tried a couple of downloads, but in each case received only 17-20 seconds worth. Tried a search on Kazaagold for Cynthia Jordan and was able to locate two of her pieces and download them each about 4-5 minutes. Nice music.

Ron [uK]

Ron:

That's strange I downloaded all of her Christmas music and it was the full songs, the longest was 5 minutes.

....ken

Thanks Ken for the lead. As you and I know, it is possible to download all day long and still get nothing worthwhile. So a well directed tip is of value.

As for those having "trouble", I notice that on the cited pieces I would be downloading two songs at once: one at a "fast" 418kbs while the other might be as slow as 14kbs! Similar combos kept occurring, but not just on Cynthias songs. It appears there may be different servers with different loads and powers.

Ken

Your and other comments persuaded me to try again, this time with perfect success. I have just downloaded two "Christmas" pieces and one "More" of varying lengths. The time is 7.30 a.m. British Mean Time.

Thanks for the introduction to this music and best wishes to all for Christmas and the New Year.

Ron [uK]

Is this music copyright free ?

I know Nickles said "it is free to download", but I don't see any copyright free info. So I assume "free to download" meant simply that - free to download, but not copyright free.

I would like to know as what music I use sometrimes depends on what I am using a show for

Thanks

JRR:

I doubt if it is copyright free but you can contact the artist through her web site and ask if you can use in slideshows:

Cynthia Jordan

She points to the free downloads on her site and also sells some of her other music there.

.....ken

:blink: