WnSoft Forums

PTE-AV Studio trial version and PTE-AV-Player [SOLVED]

LIZ

I have jut downloaded the 30 day trial version of PtE AV Studio. I have created a quick slide show and saved it. I have downloaded PTE-AV-Player.dmg but when I select my little slide show it says it can't find a suitable application to use and the PTE-AV-Player.dmg is greyed out. Is this just because I am using the trial version? Or something else.

Help please. 

Thanks. My apologies - I should have given a fuller description. I did indeed 'publish' and saved the resulting file but it is this that I can't open or get to run because it says it can't find a suitable application to use and the PTE-AV-Player.dmg is greyed out.

Hi,

1. Download PTE AV Player installation DMG file. Double click on DMG file and copy the app icon to Applications.

2. Run PTE AV Player manually once from Applications.

3. In Finder double click on any show (.pteav file) which you created in PTE AV Studio for Mac.

7 hours ago, Igor said:

Hi,

1. Download PTE AV Player installation DMG file. Double click on DMG file and copy the app icon to Applications.

2. Run PTE AV Player manually once from Applications.

3. In Finder double click on any show (.pteav file) which you created in PTE AV Studio for Mac.

Thank you. Didn't realise I had to do step 2. It now works fine. Thank you Igor and davegee for your help. 

• Igor changed the title to PTE-AV Studio trial version and PTE-AV-Player [SOLVED]