WnSoft Forums

South East Asia

Alan Lyons

Just to say that all our thoughts are with the people of the region during this troubled time. I hope that all our forum members and their families and friends are safe and well.

Alan

Certainly Alan, we share your concern and wishes.

I did yesterday fire off an email to Granot (Boxig) inquiring of his position and condition as he has often shared his great love for Thailand. He replied quickly that he is safe and currently a long distance from that area. But certainly he must feel very personal concern for the people of the area.

This whole thing is so distressing but just serves to remind us all that the power of nature surpasses all else. My thoughts are with all those people who are suffering and I have said many prayers for those who have survived and are in need of our help.

Ron West

My thoughts are also with the people affected by this terrible event. I hope that the genorous donations made by everyone around the world will soon benefit those in need of help. I've not been to this part of the world but from other people's accounts it is an area of beautiful places and beautiful people. I hope they get the help they need quickly.

RonH