WnSoft Forums

Help with panorama pictures in slideshow

geneluck

Add your image to the Slide List and click on Objects and Animation

resolution-1.thumb.jpg.0682923f1c9bcfaef458a6d971a43aad.jpg

In the Properties Tab set the Fit Mode to COVER.

resolution-2.thumb.jpg.1dc3b82b802f3061938b3506a2fdc302.jpg

In the first KEY FRAME (KF) adjust the PAN X control in the ANIMATION TAB until the image sits correctly on the left of the screen

resolution-3.thumb.jpg.c0081d4d396c498c4b7e96f7bfe4858d.jpg

Right click on the First KF and ADD a new KF - it will appear at the end of the Timeline. Click on it

resolution-4.thumb.jpg.b51cf0a144041bfe99d10398846ca36d.jpg

Adjust the PAN X control until the Image sits correctly on the right of the screen.

resolution-5.thumb.jpg.416bba4dc82217277718220fcdaee029.jpg

Click on the first KF again. Click on "ADD MODIFIER" in the Pan section and then on ANIMATION SPEED - set SMOOTH.

resolution-6.thumb.jpg.847514711dc04ac00ab5942eab48049b.jpg

PLAY.

DG

• Like 1

Thank you very much DG for your quick answer.

I managed so far to go through the first 4 lines )up to add a new KF  which appears at the end of the Tumeline

But then when I click on it nothing happens and I cannot enter a value in the PAN x tab in Animation.

I attach 2 screens :

Screen1 : after I  set fit mode to COVER and adjusted the PAN X to sit the image on the left of the screen.

screen2: after adding a second KF  ,sliding the image with the slider (this moves partly to the right) and clicking on the Key frame to  set up PAN X go to the extreme right -> not possible to enter a value in PAN X . I am not sure what I did wrong

NOTE: I  just realize after posting  that on screen1 I had KF 2 selected  when I captured the screen as the PAN X value is  set to 130 in KF 1.

Correction: I seem to have managed now : I think I  was confused by the cache and did not position the picture properly (I was entering the value manually in the PAN X tab whereas it seems to be very easy just to move the picture itself and let the tab adjust automatically.

Thank you Again I hope this will work.

Success! I managed to get the panorama displayed for 25 seconds, very smooth. Thank you again DG

Screen2.jpg

Screen1.jpg

• 2 years later...