WnSoft Forums

Good suggestion???

photoguy00

I've using P2E for a couple of months now and love the program, it's exactly what I was looking for. However, there is on suggestion that I'd like to make that is this:

Instead of just showing a list of filenames for images in the show or for images to chose from, I think life (at least mine) would be a lot easier if these were shown as thumbnails. Sort of like power point, it would make arranging the photos so much easier. If this could be done this program would be near perfection. I'd like see what the rest of you think about this. I hope to see this change in the near future.

Thanks everyone.

Steve

Steve:

It sounds as though you want a light table within PTE. Yes that would be nice.

Right now, I use ThumbsPlus (http://www.cerious.com/) to do my sorting. I move the images into a gallery within ThumbsPlus, sort them, run their basic slide show to check my sorting, then re-name the images sequentially (all within ThumbsPlus) then pull them into PTE and away I go with creating my PTE show ;)

Jim

We're developing new technologies for our current and future products...

This is what I like in Igor "programmer" and software creator: he doesn't like ordinary routines, he creates new and original ways to solve problems he encounters.

I think this is one of main reasons why PTE is so unique and different from other programs of same type (and also so small compared to other ones).