WnSoft Forums

Cheremshyna

Alex55

I have just been testing this style out with three old images of London. However it looks like that in about three instances that one can see on screen that the ‘video could not be found’ message. I have looked in the ‘Objects and Animation’ tab and whilst I cannot see what I am missing, I did look in awe at the numerous layers. Wow what detail. What a set up. Truly amazing.

However back to my test project, the ‘Damaged Video’ link that seems to appear on screen three times, although I have checked each video layer in the Objects and Animation and each appearance does indeed link to the correct location of the Project File in my new folder. So I could see no reason for the ‘video not found message’.

Looking at a slow playback it does seem that around just under 1 minute it looks like a ‘Dirts and Scratches ‘ video cannot be found (but I don’t seem to have such a video nor, looking at the Objects and Animation Editor, can I see anywhere where it should go.) And at around 5.24 mins and 10.26 it looks like ‘Damaged Film_1 is missing.

Last night when saving this Test Project it warned me that ‘files were missing’ but I could not determine what they were nor even if I knew, where they should go. This morning though I have gone back to the original downloaded Project File, doing nothing and just with the original Pictures 1, 2 and 3 that were downloaded, did spot that same ‘video not found’ message.

So I just wonder whether these messages are deliberate and in keeping with the style or I have had problems with the original download?

Downloaded – Transitions Folder (that had two folders inside both containing Damaged Film_1.mov and filmstr.png) / Cheremshyna_Web.lock / Cheremshyna_Web.pte / Damaged Film_1.mov / Damaged Film _2.mov / filmstr.png / Pict_1.jpg / Pict_2.jpg / Pict_3.jpg / Your Choice Musik.

PS. Thinking though about this Style idea, it might give the family a laugh by instead using early photos of me – Can imagine the response ...‘Wow did they have movie when you were little grandad?’.

George

Hi Alex
Thank you for the project, it will come in handy for a project of old photographs of my town.

"Video not found" keeps coming up on the first slide, I think the problem now comes in the first transition, three different transitions are used, but only two come in the resources folder and the transition called Cheremshyna_1copy would be missing.

15-05-2022-7-32-58.jpg

Alex.

Must agree with 'jienese' although I should add that the two later 'video not there messages' that related to 'damaged film' and which were in the previous version look like they have been resolved.

This one 'video missing message' appearance though seems to be within the very first seconds of the first slide. Looking at the 'Objects and Animation'for Slide One, okay in comparison to my ability to produce something like this, I am a right amateur, but there does not appear to be a place on the layers for such a movie as shown in the previous question image, 'Dirt andScratches'. And perhaps oddly it only appears in Slide One.

Love this concept though.

George

Hi Jienense,

Yes, you're absolutely right. The highlighted transition has been left there by mistake.

I've already reload fixed  Project or you can replace 'Cheremshyna_1 copy" transition with "Ceremshyna_1".

Thanks for the comment.

Good luck

Alex