WnSoft Forums

White is white

dadou

First, have a thought for the victims of the last year bomb attack in Madrid Atocha.

I did these pictures last week .

I used the Jean-Pierre Dollangère technique to insert objects and keep them in the right place when the slideshow is seen in another screen definition.

I hope you enjoy it.

Yes I did enjoy it Daniel. Towards the end of the sequence there were a number of landscape images which blended well into the mood of the presentation and the music of Enya, but I think I might have left out the snow covered vehicle early in that series, but you may have had a reason for this. I liked your restrained use of the effects which are available to us, such as the push slde pan effect and the mosaic on the small window to reveal the landscape beyond. The images were excellent.

Ron [uK]

First, have a thought for the victims of the last year bomb attack in Madrid Atocha.

I did these pictures last week .

I used the Jean-Pierre Dollangère technique to insert objects and keep them in the right place when the slideshow is seen in another screen definition.

I hope you enjoy it.

Daniel, you are a master of snow photography!...getting such precise exposures is an art. The countryside in which you took these images is just beautiful and Enya's music complemented the images quite nicely.

Isabel

Thank you, all!

It was just a postcard of my old volcanic and romanesque region !

ContaxMan, sorry, but my english is very poor.... "sno picnic" is out of my diccionary, and the net traductors are very funny many times... Thank you for help!

I did for my friends , last sunday, other postcard as a joke : I was saturday on the unique lake of France where fishing is authorised with ice ! If you want, you can see it here without artisitc pretention !!! :lol: Just a joke !

Daniel, I was excited to see how you could do a presentation that would not be artistic. The Guery.zip file downloaded fine, but the .exe will not run for me. A messape pops up: "Incorrect resources."

Side note: I understand why you say "sno picnic" is out of your dictionary. However, you do have a very good command of our english language. I, for one, really appreciate the extra effort it takes from you and others to share as you do with us "foreigners." :)

Robert

wonder if i have french language plug in installed on my xp??

that is an acute é i think they call it -- some of our language experts will set us straight

Basic Windows Character Map

Provided by Kelsey Publishing

http://www.kelseypub.com

http://www.kelseypub.com/irc/charmap2.html

WE ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN B)