WnSoft Forums

Curious email re: presentation

LumenLux

As I always welcome comments, I was curious about this one I received via email.

La classe de niveau international en matière de diaporama (slide show) est de faire sans commentaire. Photos et musique seulement. Et surtout pas de photos verticales avec les auteurs. Ça fait plouc.

I tried an online translator which produced this:The class of international level as regards diaporama (slide show) is to make without comment. Photographs and music only. And especially not of vertical photographs with the authors. That made idiot

So a little help from forum members would be appreciated here. Is that translation accurate?

Beyond the translation, if anyone can shed further light on the message, that too might be interesting. The email subject was "Machu pichu". Although, I am quite well acquainted with Machu pichu, I have never made a presentation of such, but only a couple of photos included in other posted presentations of Peru.

Finally, does the email seem to say that some presentation of mine was submitted to "the" competition? If so, the entry did not come from me.

If any of you can shed some light, it might be fun - otherwise I guess I just have to have a good laugh in the dark. :o

Hello!

I just have to have a good laugh in the dark.  

I think it is a good option !!!

Sorry, my poor english does not allow me to explain very well... It seems a provocation ...

This person seems to have a great idea of his side show rules ! You can sleep well!

:D

As Dadou says, this sounds like a provocation and it is quite ridiculous...

Anyway, a more accurate translation would be : "At international level, the ultimate is to make AV shows without commentaries. Pictures and music only. Most of all, no vertical photos showing the authors, it is dumb".

Well, it is ridiculous as I said ! Please, advise your nice correspondent to come and have a chat on the French forum devoted to AV (diaporama, in French)... we'll be delighted to teach him what 'international quality standards' are, show him some excellent AVs with commentaries and vertical pictures... and we'll teach him good manners at the same time :P

Here's the link to the French Forum : Diaporam@Forum