WnSoft Forums

registration key

LarryB

I purchased the PTE software this morning (about 12 hours ago) after playing with the demo for a while. I can see a lot of potential uses!! However, I don't understand why it takes 2 days to get a registration key to unlock the software. Can someone explain? It certainly didn't take that long for the check to clear. :)

On a positive note, I did receive a timely response to a question I sent to support regarding which license I needed for my particular situation.

I really hate for my first post on this forum to be a whine, but I'm anxious to start using this software. Actually, I could have used it twice today.

Waiting patiently..........

;)

LB

Hi Larry,

sorry to hear of your frustration I do not have your answer but having recently had to reload my system I lost my key and was dealt with immediatly perhaps it's a security thing anyway welcome to the forum where you will find great help from your fellow members it,s amazing the amount of knowledge out there good luck with P2E regards ........Clive,

Ps, I am suprised you do not have a dozen answers by now its most likely a question for admin,

Larry, i dont mean to be smart but please save your key to floppy and put it in a place where you will remember -- many times memebers have a crash -- reformat etc and they need another key RIGHT now!!! and the discussion gets unnecessarily UGLY -- it seems to happen on weekends or holidays ;)

ken