WnSoft Forums

Style. Summer trip.

AleAle5025

Hi AleAle,

It would be a shame not to have access to this style. I spent some time with Yandex Translator and I am rather proud of myself that I could work it out and how to manipulate various aspects and subsequently made 2 styles as well as the original. As most people know, I am not much more than a beginner with my skills.

My only question is about the cube. Is it possible to change the intro pages without disturbing the flow of the cube? I couldn't work out which heading in O+A the green pages are.

Greetings,

I couldn't really follow the instructional video that AleAle5025 provided above for his Summer Trip. So I just jumped in and tried to noodle through his project to be able to replace the images, text and music...and add additional text. The Russian text really threw me but after hours of working with his PTE show, I think I figured it out. Thanks so much to AleAle5025 for his PTE show. I have no idea how he does all the graphics, etc. But it all comes out so well to be able to recreate it with my inputs. Thanks...:D

Gary

• Like 1

Thank you Alex  for sharing these great projects.

Now we have to find time to investigate and see how you have managed to do all those effects.
By researching your works we can learn a lot about how to use PTE and everything that can be achieved.

For example the volkswagen beetle has endless possibilities to scrutinize and learn.... We can even change that red color....Wonderful!!!

I've been wanting to know how you made the movement of the children's heads in the original video.

Google translation.

13 hours ago, goddi said:

Gary

Gary, hi.
I liked your slideshow with a few changes.
The map of the region at the beginning of the slide fits well into this style.
I made a slideshow for the Russian forum, I didn't think I would post it here.
Photos are installed automatically. This year I also want to start the slide with a round globe.. through the clouds,
the haze, we move to a flat map of the region.
Thanks for the slide show.Good luck.