WnSoft Forums

Finding a Style After Importing

goddi

Greetings,

I was not sure if I had imported the 'Stop motion style' previously, so I imported it again just to be sure.

The name of the style is shown as 'Stop motion animation.ptestyle'.

After I imported it, there is no indication where it was imported to. I have to search one by one to find it. I find that it now appears as a slightly different name as '(DS) Stop motion editing'.

First, am I looking at the same style? If so, why did the name change? Secondly, why is there no indication as to where a style goes when importing it?

What am I missing???

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

Hmmm.... after almost 100 have viewed my question, no responses. However, I think I can narrow down the problem. I notice that if you import a new style, it shows to which folder the style was saved. But if you re-import the same style (whether you were not sure if you already had done it or there was an update to that style), it just re-imports it and it does not show you where the style was imported to. If this is how it is working, it would be nice if the importing of styles always showed where the style was imported to, whether it is a new style or a re-import.

Gary

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, SeismicGuy said:

It does not seem easy (or even doable) to create a Style group of your own naming and then move styles to groups of your choosing.  

You can create a new Category while moving a Style. When it asks you for the name of the Category you want to move it too, just type in a New Category Name and it will create it for you.

Choose a Style and then go to Tools / Change Style Category

DG