WnSoft Forums

Andalucia

dadou

:D Thanks for bringing this to our intention. It contains some lovely images and an interesting use of PTE and Photoshop masking (I guess) to display multiple images. Nicely matched to the music.

I believe, correct me if I am wrong, that it is the policy not to comment on individual sequences unless called for by the author. I am glad that Daniel set the ball rolling on this one, for I was bursting with enthusiasm to comment after seeing such an excellent presentation. Every change was compatible with the music and every image a delight to view. It should give great encouragement to everyone knowing what can be achieved with PTE, a good set of images, suitable background music and inspired thought.

Ron [uK]

I believe, correct me if I am wrong, that it is the policy not to comment on individual sequences unless called for by the author. [uK]

Sorry, I didn't introduce my slideshow on this forum.

However, In my read_me text I welcomed every comment about it.

I am very pleased that you find my slideshow interesting.

I am especially glad that It gives you, partially, an idea of the beauty and atmosphere of this part of Spain.

Daniel was my very first viewer and his enthusiasm and clever comments encouraged me to carry on with my idea concerning the pattern of this slideshow.

If you have any questions, I will be glad to give them a response, and once more, your comments, positive or negative are very welcome as I think it's one of the best way to improve my skill !

I too enjoyed Patrick's show very much partly because of it's excellence in photography and production and partly because this is an area of the world that I would very much like to visit sometime.

I particularly enjoyed the way the images suited the music, and vice versa. I also enjoyed the innovative manner in which certain images were introduced, all completely synchronized to the music.

IMO, this is the way it should be done - when synchronized properly to the music, an AV show is truly a homogeneous and harmonious blend of both. To me, if the music synchronization is off, it's a little like an image being slightly out of focus. This show was "in focus" from beginning to end. Thanks, Patrick, for sharing this with us! :)

I am sorry, Ronwill, but I did not know this use ... Excuse me !

But I love very much this slideshow and I was hoping it was been seen by all our PTE comunauty.

I too like very much this area for many, many years, and Patrick is my friend ...

Happy for him to see all your comments. :D

Daniel,

You don't have to excuse yourself! There is absolutely nothing wrong with commenting on a show, regardless of whether or not the author has requested it, if you are offering positive impressions about it as you, Roger, and Dave were doing. I would have been the next in line to do so, myself.

I think what Ron is referring to is "critiquing" a show, which is altogether different from congratulating someone for doing a wonderful job. :)

Ahh, but now I have watched this show and see it is not by Patrick alone! :o But with loving assistance from Catherine?

I enjoyed your nicely done presentation. The order of the photos is nicely chosen so the transitions are very pleasant. The use of the guitar chord (?) to accompany some new photos works especially, as Al pointed out, because it is so perfectly timed. Your use of some archictectual frames as a template for several photos or views is tastefully done. I am afraid some of my similar effort might be more "gimmicky" as I have seen also from others.

In your read_me.txt you state: No hidden story, not either a touristic guide, just a daydream on a music which I like very much. I think this is nice. You share what you want and we can each enjoy it on our own level. Thank you.

Ahh, but now I have watched this show and see it is not by Patrick alone! :o   But with loving assistance from Catherine?

My wife owned recently a pocket sized numeric camera. :D

She took numerous photos (I included some in this slideshow) and discovered by the way, with great pleasure, the possibilities of his new "tool" :rolleyes:

I can only echo the praise for this marvelous presentation. It is a MASTERPIECE! Kudos to Patrick and Catherine!

Isabel