WnSoft Forums

Display each slide for zero ms ?

boxig

I know this is strange question, but is there a way to display each slide for zero ms ?

If you wonder why I ask, some effects are excellent if the slide is shown only through the duration of the effect, so two slides with two similar or different effects can be combined. You can see it in some "Panorama" shows when the scrolling of the image stops each time the slide is changed, but it can run smoothly if we could put "display each slide for zero ms". The existence of "display slide for" interrupt a "could be" well executed display (Hummm...I hope I was clear).

Another thing I noticed, which I suspect has a connection to this (but maybe not), is that if we use Number Slide as parameter when we run a show from another show, without using any effects, there is a short flash of the slide before our chosen slide. Is there a way to overcome this ?

Igor:

I hope this is possible to allow zero display time and hope you can see the possibilities, which one of them is snooth scroll of panorama images even 360 degrees.

Thank you

Granot

We'll add ability to use panorama effect without any delays, of course!

Also we'll work to find optimal way to show *at least* a sequence of several slides without delay for loading (maybe some kind of caching).

p.s. recently I vastly improved speed of work with Slide List (in main window) which contains 400-1000 or more slides.

Also Undo/Redo feature is almost realized.

Igor,

... and how about not executing effect if, for example, we run show from middle slide (run with parameter) ? - is this possible ?

BTW, I follow PTE for many years and I'm always re-impressed !!!

Thank you

Granot

Igor,

Can you give us any idea of an approximate time frame for releasing pan and zoom - even a beta? The reason I ask is that I'm preparing a show right now with a deadline and I'd like to know whether I should wait because I'd really, really like pan and zoom in it!

Thanks!!!!

and how about not executing effect if, for example, we run show from middle slide (run with parameter) ? - is this possible?

Please explain me more.

Can you give us any idea of an approximate time frame for releasing pan and zoom - even a beta? The reason I ask is that I'm preparing a show right now with a deadline and I'd like to know whether I should wait because I'd really, really like pan and zoom in it!

I think not earlier than after two months. We have a lot of work with this version.

Igor,

If I'm not wrong, in case we run show_2 from show_1 and we use as parameter Slide 5 we will see the effect of slide 5 (or 4 ?). Even without using effects there is a quick flash when entering a midle slide. So I thought, if we run show from any middle slide, not to show the effect that was supposed to be.

Thank you

Granot