WnSoft Forums

PTE AV 11 (beta) alpha channel display problem [SOLVED]

Aleina Show

Hi,

When editing a video in the test version of PTE AV 11, the transparency of the video with the alpha channel was no longer displayed. I used the same videos with success in version 10.5. Maybe in the new version it is necessary to specify some settings that I did not understand? Video file with alpha channel codec QTRLE format .mov

I tried to apply video with other codecs (PCM_S16LE, PRORES) the result is the same. Previously, all these videos were displayed with transparency. Now only the PNG codec works correctly.

Aleina

image.png

• Igor changed the title to PTE AV 11 (beta) alpha channel display problem [SOLVED]
  • Igor changed the title to PTE AV 11 (beta) alpha channel display problem
On 10/14/2022 at 3:09 PM, Aleina Show said:

Hi,

When editing a video in the test version of PTE AV 11, the transparency of the video with the alpha channel was no longer displayed. I used the same videos with success in version 10.5. Maybe in the new version it is necessary to specify some settings that I did not understand? Video file with alpha channel codec QTRLE format .mov

I tried to apply video with other codecs (PCM_S16LE, PRORES) the result is the same. Previously, all these videos were displayed with transparency. Now only the PNG codec works correctly.

Aleina

Hi,

Please try Pre-Beta 4. We fixed the problem with video clips with alpha channel which you've sent me:

https://files.wnsoft.com/test/tmp/pteavstudio-setup.exe

• Like 1

• Igor changed the title to PTE AV 11 (beta) alpha channel display problem [SOLVED]