WnSoft Forums

title slides

picman

You can use the "Comments" option in P2E or, better still, the text feature in your picture editing software such as Adobe Photoshop.

Ron [uK]

Picman,

For one or two line simple title pages, I usually (1) first create a fill colored page to the size i want, say for example 700 x 525 to view in a 800 x 600 rez screen, in Photoshop texturized to my taste, and (2) use Objects in P2E to import the page and add the text in the font & size I want. :blink:

Hope this helps...Harvey

I do it the hard way. :blink:

I use a Freeware Program called Text Effects.

I then save what I creat as a BMP.

Then I use another Free Program and convert it to a gif.

then I use the Object Editor and place the gif on the screen.

and in the Properities. I check to make it have a transparent background.

It sounds like a lot of work but it goes quickly and I like the effect I get with it.

here is a sample.

http://216.43.119.72/Text_effect.jpg

cc

I think, the impact of ones title slides is rather a matter of your personal software skills and overall "artistic eye" in general, than a matter of the specific software you use.

So far, I made all my title slides with Ulead iPhoto Plus, which came with my scanner and therefore was more or less freeware to me.

Hi,

One option I often use is to photograph a title on location. This can help keep the mood of the piece more than a programme generated text over your picture. It is not always possible but worth keeping in mind as you work. Simple things like the sign on an entrance gate or the invatation to a wedding can work realy well,

Alan ;)