WnSoft Forums

LINKED MOVIES IN UNZIPED PROJECT DO NOT KEEP ADJUSTED START TIME OF MASTER

orizaba

Hi Igor,

Yes, I am still working with v10.0.11, for some reason I didn't like v10.5.4, one year ago, and keep using v10.0.11 with excellent results.

My actual problem is very old, not only actual.

When I make a project, in order to syncrhonise movie clips to music rythm, I use hundreds of slides in timeline, each one corresponding to a certain part of music. Such slides have different duration, from 500ms to 2 seconds. When I put a movie clip (duration 10 seconds, for example), I put it in the first slide as MASTER, and copy it to next slides as LINKED.

Problem is when the movie clip has to start not from zero, but from 300ms. This "information" is passed to next linked slides, ok.

When I make a ZIP file of this project, when I unzip it, this "information" does not show, and most of times the play bloks after first slide (Master).

I hope I made myself clear. Did you know this problem? Lots and lots of times it happened to me, just 5 minutes ago!

Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Jose

Hi Jose,

Excuse me for the late response due to my vacation previous week.

I recommend to try version 10.5.9, as we could this this problem in one of previous updates. You can install a this version into a separate folder and untick an option "Associate .pte files with PTE AV Studio". Also skip import of settings on first run. Now you'll have a second version of PTE AV Studio and you main version 10.0.11 won't be affected. Check version 10.5.9 with your project to see if this problem if solved. 

Let me know about a result. 

Hi Igor,

I made all you said, but I could not find "Skip import of settings" on first run of 10.5.9.

However, I do not understand: former unziped projects with problems with linked movies, now they do not show, even with old 10.0.11 neither with new 10.5.9, I can not understand why.

Anyhow, the problem I reported you, is it generated when a ZIP is made, or when it is UNZIPED, I mean, when PTE reads the unziped file?

This way, I can not conclude, now, if problem is solved or not with 10.5.9. I will try latter to find problems again with my 10.0.11 and then try it with 10.5.9.

Sorry for my late response as well. I didn´t receive any mail from PTE Foruns announcing your response, I have it on "Immediate notification", so I do not understand.

Thanks,

Jose