WnSoft Forums

Add option for Inner or Outer to Border Property

Border always adds to the outside edge of object so not to cover any of the object. If you have an object that covers screen and you add a border then it is no longer equal around the edges or the object no longer covers the screen. If there was an inner border option then it would be equal around the edge of the screen.

Thanks,
Tom

• Like 1

Tom, I have always argued for this.

But you can achieve the same thing by using Image Crop and Border together.

Example: Crop the Top, Bottom, Left and Right by 3 Pixels and add a 3 Pixel Border - It does what you suggest.

It preserves the original AR of the Image.

DG

Hi Dave,

Good to know there is a workaround. I did see your post from 2016 before posting and I probably should have replied to it instead of starting a new thread. It would be faster? if we just had an inner/outer option. Maybe not everyone would agree and that's fine.

https://www.pteavstudio.com/forums/topic/19074-border-for-a-show/#comment-126905

Thanks,
Tom

So you are saying that using the current aspect crop should include the border property value? I guess that would work. I'm sure Igor would figure out the best option.

Thanks,
Tom