WnSoft Forums

No comment !

d67

You will find on Bill's (Beechbrook Cottage) PTE presentations download pages my last slideshow : No comment

I tried to depict a SAR (search and rescue) mission as we sadly often have to do : a car crash

To preserve anonymity, the photos are not necessarily linked one to an other !

The helicopter operated in this mission is an Alouette III.

This particular type of aircraft was the workhorse for more than 25 years here in Strasbourg.

It saddly (because it was very appreciated for hers "rusticity" and great possibilities) flew it's last hours last month before definitive withdrawal and replacement by a brand new type ; the EC-145 (bigger, faster, 2 engines and much more modern avionics).

Enjoy... and comments (negative or positive) .... are of course, welcome. :D:D

:D Just watched "No comment". An excellent, well-paced and informative slide show. Great photography and exciting music. As Ken said, a definite one to keep.

Although this was based on a composite of events to maintain confidentiality, if the actual patient depicted was a real one, can we be assured he/she recovered from what appears to have been an incredible accident?

Although this was based on a composite of events to maintain confidentiality, if the actual patient depicted was a real one, can we be assured he/she recovered from what appears to have been an incredible accident?

The sequences are put together with multiple situations (some photos are separated by 20 years !) to maintain as possible confidentiality and protect victims image.

Concerning the accident itself, the car is truly winded up the tree-trunk !!!

The conductor was young (under 25), alone and saddly didn't survive this terrible crash (he died on the accident site itself) ! .... but hard to imagine an other outcome :(

Hi Patrick

Thanks for letting me know the result of the car crash. I feared the outcome had been fatal. As you said, this is not surprising in view of the degree of damage to the car!

:(

Here in France, we all know this little red helicopter ; when we see it, we imagine that it is for a big problem in the vicinity...

Patrick is one of these flying doctors , a good photographer, a PTE master and a fanatic of planes ! (and a good friend ! )

Don't you think that it would be usefull to show this presentation to all the young drivers ? Or to the ones who have an alccolic problem ?

I keep it on the top of my PC and send the link to my young friends !!!!

Don't you think that it would be usefull to show this presentation to all the young drivers ? Or to the ones who have an alccolic problem ?

Hello Daniel

Thank you very much for your kind appreciations. :):):)

Some of my photos are already used during training sessions for future first-aid workers and during teaching sessions for young anesthetists.

I take advantage of these words to thank you for your invaluable assistance and your great patience during the "beta testing" stage of my slideshow : if it is such as it is, thanks to you !

• 3 weeks later...