WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe v4.00 beta #3 is released

Igor

Rod

I have to agree with Jim

I personally felt insulted by your comments, Igor does not only his best but more than any other software developer that I have known in 30 years. His presence on here keeps us all in touch with the very heart of the program and there is no way that he personally can answer every single issue. I am surprised that he does so much and I would like to apologise to Igor on behalf of all of us.

Mike

Mersea Island

Likewise, I'm more than a bit mystified by Rod's comment. This is after all a "user's" forum where we all share knowledge and experience of the product. It is also a useful feedback mechanism to WnSoft, but its hardly fair to expect a reply from the developer on every single point!

Just looking at the above thread, Igor has actually responded to many comments anyway!

Ian

Well said both Jim and Mike - and before Rod says that I would say that seeing as he replied to my query, I have asked questions here on numerous occasions about various aspects of the program and I think Igor has only chimed in on one of them previously. I too appreciate the hard work that Igor does in keeping this program moving ever onwards and realise that he can only respond personally to probably less than 5% of the queries here. Nor do I expect he will get further involved here - he will have a look at what I and others have said - evaluate it, and, if possible incorporate something into the next version which he is now working on - and if not the latest version he might look at something in the one after that.

Hi

Its quite simple , if you open a post that has 6 questions from different people , l find it an insult to pick 2 out of the 6 to answer , nobody is asking for a long winded answer to every question , but the man is reading the post anyway , to totally ingore 4 to answer 2 is wrong !

My point is if you are going to answer somebody in a post ,its not to hard to very briefly answer the others in the same post if they ask a direct question ,

Nobody said answer every post in the forum , its a rediculas notion to think this is what lm saying , if you are going to open a post and answer somebody , then dont ignore the others in the same post that ask a direct question .

For the people that carnt understand exactly what lm saying here , to open a post is like like stepping into a room with a few people , if somebody came into a room that you were in and started to talk to 2 other people in that room , and you asked a direct question and was totally ignored , you tell me how you would feel ?

I stand by what l said , l would not do it and l think it is bad manners .

Regards Rod

Mike why the hell are you apologizing and what are you feeling insulted about , l have no understanding of where you are coming from here , its like me saying your favorite football team have poor public relations and you get insulted , yeh right !

l frequent more than 15 software forums atm and l can name 3 where the developer answers nearly every question asked .

Rod

:lol:

Sorry you feel that way. Obviously a number of people strongly disagree with you.

I suggest we drop the matter, as this could get nastier than it already is, and get on with helping each other and improving PTE.

Hi

Sure thing Jim , maybe you could answer my very simple question to end this ?

To open a post is like like stepping into a room with a few people , if somebody came into a room that you were in and answered 2 other people in that room that asked a question and you asked a direct question and was totally ignored , you tell me how you would feel ?

Its very simple , he entered into the post (room), it is manners and edicut to address all that were in that particular post (room) that asked a direct question !

This is the end of this for me , the point l am making is right , if you dont just read the words but understand what lm saying how can you say lm wrong ,

obviously you have different morals than l do .

I am only firing on a point of principle here , this is not nasty Jim , l have no hard feelings about anybody on this forum , my only negative thoughts about this forum is that some people can be over sensitive on some issues at times .

Have a nice day

Rod