WnSoft Forums

Fonts not displaying properly [CLOSED]

Almark

A friend was having problems creating an mp4 version. I noticed that the fonts were wrong. His font was Papyrus and it displayed like AriaI.  I tried to change the font  and they all changed a bit, but none looked anything like to correct font. Screenshot included.

Mac V11

Screenshot 2023-01-08 at 19.08.58.jpg

1 hour ago, Almark said:

A friend was having problems creating an mp4 version. I noticed that the fonts were wrong. His font was Papyrus and it displayed like AriaI.  I tried to change the font  and they all changed a bit, but none looked anything like to correct font. Screenshot included.

Mac V11

Mark,

I found Papyrus (TrueType, v1.0) font for testing. It works correctly in V11 on my iMac 2015 with macOS Monterey:

mac-papyrus.jpg

Mark,

Please ask your friend open Fonts utility on Mac, choose Papyrus font and show details information. Send me a screenshot.

Also let me know version of his macOS.

Here is info for my installed Papyrus font which works correctly with V11:\Papyrus-font-Mac.thumb.jpg.d7650aab0410d769da7dbb8356075ae9.jpg

I tested on our another Mac Mini with Apple Silicon and macOS Ventura 13.1. Papyrus font is installed by default (by Apple, OpenType TrueType font). PTE AV Studio 11 shown correctly a text caption with Papyrus font.

If the problem still occur, send me a simple test project - only one blank slide with a text caption. And screenshot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Igor changed the title to Fonts not displaying properly [CLOSED]