WnSoft Forums

Quick Style. How to mute sound for a series of video clips

Igor

In PTE AV Studio 11 we introduced Quick Style.

Using a Quick Style you can immediately copy all objects with animations from one slide to another slide or slides. Transition, synchronization and duration of a target slide will be untouched. Main image file name also will be remained original.

See the Main menu > Slide > Create Quick Style (Shift + Ctrl + N) / Apply Quick Style (Shift + Ctrl + Q)

Using a Quick Style you can easily mute sound for a series of video clips:

1. Open the Objects and animation editor for the first slide with a video clip. In the Properties tab for a video object choose "Mute".

2. In the main menu > Slide > choose "Create Quick Style".

3. Select one or several other slides with video clips and choose "Apply Quick Style".

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Greetings,

I've just finished a project, spending many hours applying several animations individually to many video clips. I didn't want the duration of each slide to be changed if I created a Style with these animations to be applied to other video clips. So I manually applied Aspect Ratio and Borders to each video clip, one by one, so each one would retain its duration.

I had totally forgot about the Quick Style. It would be nice, since it is a 'Style', that it also be put into the 'Style and Theme' menu, to reside at the top of the list.

I would have looked for it there or it would have caught my attention since it is really a 'Style' option. Great improvement but hard to remember where to look for it.

Gary

• Like 2