WnSoft Forums

Problem V. Pro 11.0.1 [SOLVED]

Ghulya

Problem on my Laptop MacBook M2(2022) Monterey 12.6.2 after installed PTE PRO 11.0.1, because  click right (via pad) is desappears and not possible navigate in menu/subitem etc. Viceversa on iMac PTE 10, all is ok. I have tryed other app on laptop like Page and right click (via pad Control+Clik) funtion perfectly.

Ps. The the previous  V. 11.0 was all ok

Ghulya

The most likely, on your old iMac you had an option to simulate Right click on touchpad or Magic Mouse in the System Preferences. See the attached screenshot. Both versions of PTE AV Studio - 10.5 and 11.0 work the same way.

Traditionally Mac computers have only single Left click. Right click is emulated with Control + Click and as Windows users we forgot about this strange behaviour of Mac computers with touchpad and Magic Mouse.
We plan to fix it in future update 11.0.2.

right-click.jpg

All new Macs out of the box don't have Right click for Apple Magic Mouse, or touch pad in Macbook, or Apple Trackpad. And in PTE you couldn't call a popup menu.

If Right click worked earlier on your old iMac with PTE, it means that earlier you have changed Secondary Click option in the System Preferences. Or it was changed for you in a shop.

In my reply above I suggested a temporary solution for PTE 10.5 and 11.0.1.

And we plan to fix it in future update 11.0.2. It will be possible to show a popup menu with Control + Click.

• Igor changed the title to Problem V. Pro 11.0.1 [SOLVED]