WnSoft Forums

Copyright Free Music

Barry Beckham

I would like to inform the forum users that I have been able to discount our copyright free CD's from 19.95 to 15.99.

Once purchased you are free to use the music for any commercial or non commercial venture short of reproduction on TV

Barry

Our Music list is at the link below

http://www.beckhamdigital.co.uk/royaltyfreemusic.htm

Has anyone else purchased from this company? Have you purchased any of the copyright free music? I am very interested. Is the entire copyright free music set available at a discounted price or do I need to purchase each individual CD? Thanks, John

I would like to inform the forum users that I have been able to discount our copyright free CD's from 19.95 to 15.99.

Once purchased you are free to use the music for any commercial or non commercial venture short of reproduction on TV

Barry

Our Music list is at the link below

http://www.beckhamdigital.co.uk/royaltyfreemusic.htm

Has anyone else purchased from this company? Have you purchased any of the copyright free music? I am very interested. Is the entire copyright free music set available at a discounted price or do I need to purchase each individual CD? Thanks, John

You need to purchase each individual CD which are each discounted. Even without the discount this is probably the best deal on royalty free music available anywhere.

Best regards,

Lin

You need to purchase each individual CD which are each discounted. Even without the discount this is probably the best deal on royalty free music available anywhere.

Best regards,

Lin

Barry's service is second to none. The music cd's are very good indeed if you like "small scale" stuff. It's not orchestral, but the themes are interesting and well-executed, and you can download free samples to see if it suits your needs.

At the latest, heavily discounted price, they're likely to sell-out quickly.

Recommended.

I agree with all that has been said. I purchased the original four when they were first announced by Barry and they have proved most acceptable. I have just ordered another five. I can also recommend Barry's tutorials.

Ron [uK]