WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe v4.00 beta #5

Igor

The new beta seems to work fine, but be aware that it doesn't even fix the small nit kind of bugs, such as a cut transition showing as taking time on the timeline.

FWIW, I got both my image-in-small-box-on-main-window-doesn't-change and my whole-system-sometimes-hangs-when-starting-preview-from-the-middle problems with the new beta. But I can NOT reproduce either of the problems on demand, unfortunately.

Harold

I am still having trouble when I am adding a GIF with the object editor.

I have two gifs links here, if you try and add the first one it works fine.

If I try and add the second one it has the option for Transparent background

checked and I can not uncheck it and leave it that way. If I uncheck it it looks fine.

But, when I click the OK to close the object editor. And I go back into the Object editor

it is still check. This second GIF does not look good with the Transparent BackGround.

This Gif's worked fine in 3.8. I like the Transparent Background option. But not with this graphic.

http://216.43.119.72/photos/Relay_1.gif

http://216.43.119.72/photos/Relay_2.gif

thanks cc

Also I can not open a Template that I have created with an older version

of PTE that has objects in the slides. The new beta's will not find the objects.

It tells me that Example Picture not found (object #0 of Slide #50)

I don't think it is looking in the Template Dir first for the file. The file is there.

I thought that the older versions would look in the folder that you were

opening the show.PTE file in. But it does not seam to

be working in the new beta's. It does find the Slides.

It is looking for the objects in the old Dir. And I have moved them to a CD.

thanks cc

Igor:

Once again, nicely done !!!

Thanks

Possible "nuisance bug" in 4.05

I was setting up a CUSTOM SYNCH show and set the EFFECTS on PROJECT OPTIONS to "QUICK" so for starters they would all "cut".

When I was inserting my TRANSITION POINTS, they all showed at 1500ms on the TIMELINE.

So I went back to EFFECTS and changed to DURATION EFFECT to 0, went back to insert TRANSTIOIN POINTS again and the grey indicators on the TIMELINE had properly disappeared.

No big deal, but it threw me off for a moment.

Maybe in 4.06 you could have the DURATION EFFECT default to 0 when the QUICK transition is applied as a "default" ?

Thx