WnSoft Forums

Beechbrook

davegee

I was informed by this e-mail from Bill (Beechbrook) on 28.11.05

"Special Notice: The PTE Upload Utility is temporarily closed while all files are being transferred to a new server. There may be times during this transition period that Beechbrook.Com will not be available. Thank you in advance for your patience."

Ron [uK]

I was informed by this e-mail from Bill (Beechbrook) on 28.11.05

"Special Notice: The PTE Upload Utility is temporarily closed while all files are being transferred to a new server. There may be times during this transition period that Beechbrook.Com will not be available. Thank you in advance for your patience."

Ron [uK]

Thanks Ron. Here's an update for everyone...

Update concerning Beechbrook.Com :

Moving to a different server can take its own sweet time - between 24 and 72 hours. This is totally out of my control. I'm just waiting for the Name Servers to resolve across the entire network. Nothing has been lost. I have already moved all the PTE presentations, database files and mailing list, etc. Hopefully we'll be back online soon !!

If you are a subscriber to my PTE Presentation Notification List you should have been notified earlier of this transition period. Again, thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Bill