WnSoft Forums

"Fog on the Tyne"

rosy

I delved a little further back in our archives & found this show. However when I tried to run it from the PTE Show Icon, there was no sound track? Now we always put everything in one folder, music pictures voice overs & sound effects. What we got this time was  a PTE pop up saying the show had missing files, AKA the soundtrack. I clicked the find button but it didn't find the track. So after a lot of head scratching & re-reading the message, we twigged what we were doing wrong, we thought it referred to a particular folder on the PC when in fact it was a folder on the separate HD:wacko:

Any way, Fog on the Tyne is an amalgamation of 2 visits to Newcastle Upon Tyne, one a day trip with the camera club & the other a short winter break, which is why some subjects were taken in summer & some in winter.

Rosy

"Fog on the Tyne"

• Like 2

Thanks Tom, It's still shown over here. I believe Micheal Flatley the principle dancer wqs diagnosed with cancer back in January. Not sure how he is now. Keep fighting Michael.

Re the poetry, there used to be a site called "Sounds Like", If you wanted your voice over to rhyme, you could look up a specific word & it would give you 10 or so similar word that rhymed, we got quite adept at writing  rhyming voice overs.

Rosy.l 

• Like 1