WnSoft Forums

12inch 12volt DC HDMI monitor

rosy

We are getting together some hardware for a project, one of the items we need is a 12inch 12volt DC HDMI monitor, preferably sub £100. The ones listed on Amazon are a minefield with lots of bad feedback. Has anyone used such an item & had reasonable service from it.

Rosy.

No I have not used anything like that. I just bought a Field Monitor that goes on my camera for macro, video and replay etc but that is only around 6 inches but image quality is great and even has a touch screen.

Hi Rosy

There are numerous models here Link on Amazon. Mine was bought at an AU store on ebay but I am sure they will be available in the UK.

Have not used mine on the job but hope to do that this week. It has a single battery and is a standard format which did not come with the unit.

You can buy models that are cheaper and have less features.

Mark

Hi Mark

Looks like I might have jumped the gun. I've ordered a 10inch bog standard monitor from Amazon. I was hanging fire trying to find one that had no bad feedback. The one I've ordered has no feedback as it's new on Amazon, fingers crossed & I have 30 days to send it back if it doesn't do the business. Thanks for the info, yours is available on UK Amazon.

The link to the cheap & cheerful one I've ordered is Monitor .

Thanks again

Rosy.

Hi Brian

Yes it would. But with the project we're in the middle of, a small simple compact sreen is essential. We'll be more expressive when all the components of the project are available. Just had an Amazon email the last items will be delivered this afternoon.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Rosy.