WnSoft Forums

JEB

Hi,

Slide Styles is not something I use very frequently, primarily because I tend to prefer to build my shows with variable slide lengths and contents and would not know which style if any I may wish to use at the outset, and indeed will probably change my mind at least once!

I have recently wanted to add a thin border to EVERY slide (all with variable lengths) when I finished my sequence. I found I could do this utilising Borders/Simple and adjusted size %’ages to my liking, ticking “Keep Slide Order” but find this not reliable as it appears to alter the first slides length to the specified length of the slide style.

I have also created my own style but find no way of overriding the specified length issue.

There is a second issue which I would need to overcome and that is that on some slides I could have more than one image (object). I have found that when applying my “Border” style subsidiary images (objects) are removed.

Any ideas how I might be able to achieve this?

I have also been playing about with “Templates” and a .png border image, so far with limited success.

Anybody got any ideas?

John

Hi Barry,

Thanks, yet again, for your input. I was aware and indeed have been using the PNG process but was looking to see if a style wouldn't do the job more slickly. The aspect I hadn't thought of was using a "temporary"  border/frame file as you have demonstrated, rather than a "stock" file. It certainly provides more flexibility for changing multiple slides.

Regards

John