WnSoft Forums

Red Backed Wren

Managed to capture a few hundred shots of this tiny little bird (Male and Female) with my digtal camera last week.

Images edited and cropped square for social media.

They had been quite shy and elusive but saw some more this morning strangely enough.

Made some of them into a slide show using a Style shared by DaveGee - thanks again DaveGee.

Cheers

Mark

• Like 4

Nice images Dave

When I visited Australia, I tried to get pictures of a superb wren (The blue "version". I managed to get it sit still once to grab a shot. You obviously had a much better experience

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JRR said:

Nice images Dave

When I visited Australia, I tried to get pictures of a superb wren (The blue "version". I managed to get it sit still once to grab a shot. You obviously had a much better experience

Thanks JRR. The Superb (Blue) is more common around here than the red backed. I used to have some blues in my front yard but local pets scared them off. Right place right time and while I could not adjust to my desired settings, it was timely.

Thanks for commenting.

Mark

11 hours ago, Aleina Show said:

Beautiful birds! I really liked the execution of the work - there is nothing superfluous in it.

Aleina

Thank you, they are lovely little birds.

Cheers Mark

• Like 1