WnSoft Forums

Assistance

NICKOU

J'ai voulu mettre à jour laversion PTE AV STUDIO 10 PRO vers PTE AVSTUDIO 11 PRO.

J'ai payé 48  euros, mais la clé qui m'est envoyée doit correspondre à la version 11 simple car elle ne fonctionne pas !!!!!

J'ai l'impression de ne pas être comprise.

Que faire ?

Please use ENGLISH - Google Translate.

"I wanted to update the PTE AV STUDIO 10 PRO version to PTE AVSTUDIO 11 PRO. I paid 48 euros, but the key sent to me must correspond to version 11 simple because it does not work!!!!! I feel like I'm not understood. What to do ?"

Are you getting any error messages? Have you installed version 11 from here https://www.pteavstudio.com/forums/topic/34835-pte-av-studio-11011/

If you go to Settings / Preferences / Main, does it show "Studio Pro" or "Studio"?

Untitled-1.jpg.38e7ed460a5f53a8bc45e54ee777e7e0.jpg

DG

Hello,

Sorry, I'm not sure that I rightly understood your question.

We see that you purchased the upgrade from version 10.5 Pro to version 11.0 Pro. Thanks for the payment!

I just checked a license key which we've sent you, it's correct key for v11.0 Pro.

I highly recommend to copy and paste the key using Clipboard (Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V) to avoid typos between "1" and "I", or "0" and "O".

Also make sure that you enter the key in the new V11, not in V10.5. Check the About window of PTE AV Studio.

1. Please download and install version 11.0 from WnSoft website:

https://www.wnsoft.com/fr/pte-av-studio/download/

It's one installation file for the Standard and Pro versions.

2. When you run PTE AV Studio 11, enter this license key.

Once the key is accepted PTE AV Studio 11 will work as the Pro version with all functions and features.