WnSoft Forums

"Light of the Far Worlds"

Igor

"Light of the Far Worlds"

Part 1. Infinity

Part 2. Orion

My slide-show created in PicturesToExe v4.46

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/show/Light_of_the_Far_Worlds.zip (27 MB)

Hi Igor,

Words like "breathtaking, fantastic, unbelievable" are insufficient to describe this beautifully orchestrated and presented slideshow. Congratulations on not only your most excellent presentation but also on you choice of images showing worlds we never knew existed!

Best regards,

Lin

The Psalmist said:

"The heavens declare the Glory of God, and the firmament sheweth His handiwork.

One day telleth another, and one night certifieth another.

There is neither speech nor language, yet their voices are heard among them..."

Whether one believes in a creator or not, this show demonstrates the awe-inspiring beauty of the Universe, in the images from the Hubble telescope, the incredible beauty of Bach's music, and the selection and fusing of these elements by the author.

Thank you, Igor.

A wonderfully-executed show. I think the sequencing of the images was excellent, as were the choice of music and the tasteful and appropriate use of the transition effects.

I realize these are the Hubble's photos and not yours, but wouldn't it be nice to include a couple of these in the World Peace show being constructed by Forum members? Certainly your show evokes a very peaceful effect on the viewer, though of course when one reflects on the physically rather violent processes involved in the creation of some of the nebulae and other objects depicted in the images, this is perhaps misleading.

Great show, I'm happy to add my congratulations.