WnSoft Forums

Customize Synchronisation Save / Undo

TonyFalla

Is there any way in PTE that you can do a save or an undo within the Customize Synchronisation Box without closing the box. Yesterday I was doing some synchronisation and got my left and right mixed up and moved a load of transition points the wrong way and they went off the waveline and I was unable to retrieve them and have now had to start again.

Today I have been dealing with about 6 transition points out at a time closing and then saving and just wondered if there was an easier way

Tony

Monmouth, South Wales

Tony,

I am fairly sure that there is no way to save timeline changes except to press the "OK" button to return to the main PTE screen. As long as you do not press OK, you can exit the timeline window by clicking on the Cancel button and any changes you have made whilst you have been in the window are lost. So if you have made a mistake and not exited the window, press cancel and start again.

Jeff

I wasn't even aware that Jesus had a laptop / PC, just shows how useful this forum is for adding to my knowledge.

Thanks for answering the question, Jeff, looking back I think I was in "panic" mode and pressed OK, I would most likely have been able to recover and only lost a few transition points, if I had Cancelled. One of the joys of life is that you live and learn.

Tony, South Wales