WnSoft Forums

"Sound track not supported" message

I have a 1000+ image show (mp4) that has each image on screen for a couple of seconds before they fade into the next one which works well.  There is no sound / music included as it is designed to play silently as background at a music gig.

Last time I played it on a Samsung TV, when the show opened, there was a message displayed by the TV that "the sound track was not supported" or similar wording.  What do I need to do to avoid this message?

Thanks for any help.

Update insofar as I have added an .m4a file linked to the first slide and set the volume to one.  So technically there is an audio file in the show even if it only lasts for 4 minutes and the show runs for 66 minutes......

Published show as mp4 file and played on a LG TV set and got a similar message that "this video does not contain audio".

What am I doing wrong? I am assuming that as there is an audio track shown under project options and it is linked to the first slide this is all I need to do to get the audio incorporated?

The first two slides are in a fixed order but the remaining 1000 images are "randomised" via Alt-R if that makes any difference.

Try unticking 'Synchronise Sound Track & Slides' in Project Options Advanced Tab.

If your Slides are randomised the sound file may be stopping.

Also in Audio Tab you could try ticking 'Loop The Soundtrack'  This will ensure it will play all the way through.

Jill

Thanks Jill,

Synchronise was not ticked.  I always add the music track when I have randomised all the images and attach the audio file to the first image.  I have just set "loop the audio" and will see how that works.

Thanks again for comments.