WnSoft Forums

Incorrect path

Eric

Please help.

If I move a photo from one folder to another one, PTE will not found that photo because the file path has been changed. Is there any way that I can relocate the photo? If I delete it from the slide list, I will lose all my editing e.g. buttons and links. :unsure:

Just select that slide (in the Slide list) which contains moved picture and click a button (where "Show image" field) to reallocate file path.

If you have moved all files of project, PicturesToExe will try to find pictures/music where placed .pte file of this presentation.

If you have moved all files of project, PicturesToExe will try to find pictures/music where placed .pte file of this presentation

This is a very interesting. Does mean that if I copy my .pte file in its pictures directory it will find itself these pictures? I must check it.

Such problems of path happen quite often to me above all in test presentations, even because I have NINE Hdd (it isn't true, I have TWO large Hdd but several partitions, because this way I can manage better my files and also clean and defragment much more quickly).

So far I used another method, fast but a little more complex: I was opening the .pte file with Notepad or Wordpad, and with "Replace" function I was replacing for example C:\My Documents with E:\images.

But the method Igor indicates is much more simple...

If you have moved all files of project, PicturesToExe will try to find pictures/music where placed .pte file of this presentation.

This worked fine for me until the new beta's

But now It will not find my objects that I have placed on slides.

It will not even let me try and place them again. I have to delete the slide

and start a new one. Or I have to make the DIR that PTE is looking for

and place the pictures there.

Has anyone else had this problem?

cc