WnSoft Forums

Suggestion for Igor

Ian

There have been several suggestions and add-ins (like the 'auto-link' utility) for making several shows run sequentially. I've had some success with using these, but none of them give a really "seamless" show.

On the Project Options 'Main' page, there are three alternative types of show already catered for:

(O) Close Show after Last Slide

(O) Repeat show until ESC is pressed

(O) When Show ends keep Last Slide on screen

If Igor could provide a fourth one that says:

(O) Close Show and Run Application

with a drop down file browser like the one used with Buttons, this would allow a seamless method of calling up the next sequence when the current one exits.

Would this be possible in a future release Igor?

Regards

Ian

Ian:

I am not sure how often I would use that option, but I can see its use.

Should it not also be made a properities option for OBJECT EDITORS as well ??

Ian's suggestion would enable new users to easily become familiar with the power of giving the viewer more control over what they choose to see.

I would like to add that PTE should enable objects on the *last* slide of a synched show. JRR and others apparently appreciate the usefulness of chaining through objects on unsynched shows. Why not add the ability to use objects on the *last* page of synched shows, to enable the user to create custom, object-oriented chaining?

Cheers,

Jim

I've added your idea to my TODO list (Close Show and Run Application). Thanks. Maybe it will appear in the next version.

Also as I told earlier, we plan to make possible to use objects, navigation bar and control slides in the synchronized mode. In the nearest versions.

Great news Igor !!! :):)

I would like to have object ediors at the end of a synched show.

( :unsure: Of course I would also love to have an OBJECT EDITOR that does not move when screen resolutions are used too. Guido - the clever chap that he is - gave me a way to achieve that, but it it only works in windowed mode )