WnSoft Forums

fireflies

alrobin

Thanks, Barb & Robert.

It does help to have lots of time to just play around - you never know what's going to happen, with a program like PTE.

But, you think this is neat - wait until you see what Hawk (another retired bloke) has come up with, with just a simple variation on this theme! It is really awesome! I hope he posts it. :)

Bill,

Click on "Objects and Animation", click on one of the colour objects on the right-hand side to highlight it and enable you to view it's dotted outline in the preview window, and then "scrub" the timeline by "grabbing" the cursor and moving it back and forth, and I think you will get the gist of it. The secret in is in the thin transparent rotating ellipse which gives an effect similar to that in the moving map route example. :)

Another clever demo. Well done Al.

On the subject of retirement, I have been retired for exactly 23 years and widowed for 16. One disadvantage is the content of my HD which gets bigger and bigger, as does the pile of paper. As I said to my daughter-in-law yesterday, for every two pieces of paper I put to waste I add another three. :D

Ron [uK]

Just a fun experiment (with no sound). :rolleyes::)

Very nice, I love it !

The idea is great !

Just to experiment, I added a frame (with all your objects grouped inside) with zoom, rotate and pan motion ( :huh: ) to add a little more animation ( :D ) and I added this flies sound

(that I found on http://www.findsounds.com in case you didn't know this site :unsure: ).

Really immersive. :lol:

wait until you see what Hawk (another retired bloke) has come up with, with just a simple variation on this theme! It is really awesome! I hope he posts it.

Can't wait to see that. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thedom,

Did you see the "nuclear" version? (see above). It's just the "ellipse" show, but speeded up so that the persistence in your eye makes it look "multi-ellipsed". Shows one more capability with PTE. :)