WnSoft Forums

PTE 5.0 - Objects box

ronwil

The Objects I insert in the Visual Editor come up with the titles Image 1; Image 2 etc. I have noticed that with some of the PTE folders, which members have made available for us to see, the images have been given names. How is this done please?

Ron [uK]

The Objects I insert in the Visual Editor come up with the titles Image 1; Image 2 etc. I have noticed that with some of the PTE folders, which members have made available for us to see, the images have been given names. How is this done please?

Ron [uK]

Hi Ron,

Just go to the "Properties" tab from the Objects and Animation tab and change the name from "Image1", etc., to reflect something meaningful - even the real file name.

Best regards,

Lin

While on that subject, what is the operation of having the additional object images become indented from the parent object? I notice in members PTE demos that some are indented and some are not. What is the effect and purpose of the indentations?

Bill

While on that subject, what is the operation of having the additional object images become indented from the parent object? I notice in members PTE demos that some are indented and some are not. What is the effect and purpose of the indentations?

Bill

It's to group objects.

The son objects will automatically have the same effects as the parent object and they can have their own too ! Endless possibilities.

You can have a look at this post (and the followings) : http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....indpost&p=28365

To really understand and see it in action, you can experiment, that's the best way to learn. :)

That's strange I added a thank you to Dave and Lin two and a half hours ago for their quick sponse and it hasn't recorded. Thanks again any way

Ron [uK]