WnSoft Forums

Puzzle Tutorial for anyone interested...

Lin Evans

Hi Derek,

Go to Project Options, then Screen and look at Aspect Ratio. Your choices include 4:3, 5:4, 15:9, 16:10, 16:9 or Custom which you define. You can essentially set up for "any" aspect ratio with P2E.

It would be a good idea for you to go to the Projects Options menu and just click through each tab and contemplate what each choice might mean. If you have questions about what a function choice does, write them down. Go through every choice and think about how that choice might affect the show and why there is a choice. This way you will become familiar with the program's features which might help make it easier to see how this all fits together.

Best regards,

Lin

It just shows you that I should look at what is available instead of ploughing just in in my eagerness to have a go. I have thanked Dom earlier whereas it was Alrobin on re-reading this thread that sent me my 4 pieces as I had envisaged when I started my project on Arley Hall. My humble apologies Sir, but seeing the way the pieces were manipulated by you and Lin has been so very helpful. Cheers, Derek

It just shows you that I should look at what is available instead of ploughing just in in my eagerness to have a go. I have thanked Dom earlier whereas it was Alrobin on re-reading this thread that sent me my 4 pieces as I had envisaged when I started my project on Arley Hall. My humble apologies Sir, but seeing the way the pieces were manipulated by you and Lin has been so very helpful. Cheers, Derek

Derek,

No need to apologize - just happy I could be of some help in getting you going with v.5. Best of luck with your shows! :)