WnSoft Forums

Dutch language files PTE v5.00 beta #5

CorVdK

This topic is about the adapted Dutch language file of PicturesToExe v5.00 beta #5.

You can find it here. Nederlands.ini.txt

You can copy the "nederlands.ini.txt" file to your "PicturesToExe 5" folder. Change the file name in "nederlands.ini" and Windows will ask you to replace the existing file. As you probably know you can keep the existing file if you rename it beforehand, e.g. "nederlands (old).ini"

You can use the adapted "nederlands.ini" file for PicturesToExe v5.00 beta #5 also for PTE v4.48 although the text on the "Objects" button will be changed in "Objecten/Animatie" and will not fit the button. Everything of v4.48 is working naturally.

The translation was made for the benefit of all the Dutch users of PTE. So far, every manipulation in the program is compared very securely to the Dutch text, menus and instructions. The grammar is checked, wrong typos corrected and the same words are consequently used to prevent confusion. A correct Dutch language for Belgium and The Netherlands is used. Indeed I hope Igor will further use it for future releases and remove the current one.

Thank you for trying the translation. I hope more Dutch speaking members can participate in the discussion and come up with some useful ideas. If you have any comment you are welcome to post it in this topic. You may do it in Dutch of course. Thanks in advance.

For those Dutch speaking members who are interested:

With the kind permission of Ronniebootwest I made a translation in Dutch of his pdf tutorial "Scrolling Text".

I made two files, a Word document (.doc) and a text file (.txt). The files contain only the translated text, but the lay-out of the text is kept. So you have to print out the excellent tutorial of Ron and keep the translated text aside.

Scrolling_Text_Tutorial__Revision_Number_3_.doc Scrolling_Text_Tutorial__Revision_Number_3_.txt

I hope it will be of some use for somebody and it will help to understand the new features of the brilliant softwareprogram that PicturesToExe is.

Regards,

Cor

Hello Cor,

I can't understand a word of Dutch but I think that your translation is a great idea. I hope that your fellow countrymen will download the tutorial and make good use of it.

Ron.

Thank you Ron, it was a pleasure to work on the translation of your tutorial. I learned a lot myself.

There are already some downloads of the translation, I hope there are some reactions too.

If there is any interest, and with your permission, I'm willingly to translate your new tutorial "zoom in/out".

I'm looking forward to it.

Cor

Hello Cor,

I have now finished the next tutorial in this series, it is called 'Panning pdf Tutorial' and can be downloaded

Here:

Have a look at it and decide if you would like to translate this one also.

Ron

Good evening Ron,

I have been reading your new tutorial about "Panning" and again it's clear and to the point. Very well done. A very good supplement of information for starters and new users of PicturesToExe.

So far there are some downloads of the translation in Dutch of your tutorial "Scrolling Text" and one reaction off topic. I think a translation in Dutch is usefull for some people. But it's an extensive and intensive job to do in my spare time. So, if there were some reactions, hints, help, some "life", or whatever of the Dutch users that would be nice.

Anyway I see what I can do in the weekend.

Cor

Hello Cor,

I appreciate the length of time it takes to prepare tutorials so understand that it will only be worth your while to translate if your Dutch colleagues are interested.

So, if any Dutch members see this post, then do please post a reply if you would like to see a translation.

Ron

To Ron,

Thank you for your support. I now appreciate a lot more your efforts to make new tutorials. What time it takes to test, to find the correct words and sentences for the actions. And very important to state things clear and "easy".

To Gilio and Ken Cox,

Thanks both for your support.

To all the members of the forum, who helped with tutorials, tests, programs, demonstrations, templates, etc

thank you very much, it's very much appreciated.

Cor