WnSoft Forums

"GRADIENT CUT" in Photoshop

thedom

Make a cut like in the thumbnail in less than 1 minute.

TheDom-TransparencyCut-Tut.png

There is a gradient transparency around the beautiful Laetitia but it's not really visible on the thumbnail.

This kind of effect on a picture can be included in your slideshow for a really nice effect.

This tutorial (flash movie) shows how to make such an effect using Photoshop CS2 but I'm quite sure the same tool exists in the other photo editors (and previous version of Photoshop).

To be honest, I was wondering how to make such an effect for more than one year.

And I finally found it by myself this week-end.

I know, I am really a newbie ! :)

By the way, it's my first tutorial... :D

icon_pa_download.gif

[1,42 MB]

Hi bharkins,

Thank you for your interest.

If you don't have flash installed yet, you can enable your system to read it by going to the MacroMedia site here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

Once you have installed flash, unzip my archive, open the folder where you unzip it and double-click on "TheDom-TransparencyCut-Tut.html".

It will automatically open your web brower and start the tutorial.

Make a cut like in the thumbnail in less than 1 minute.

TheDom-TransparencyCut-Tut.png

There is a gradient transparency around the beautiful Laetitia but it's not really visible on the thumbnail.

This kind of effect on a picture can be included in your slideshow for a really nice effect.

This tutorial (flash movie) shows how to make such an effect using Photoshop CS2 but I'm quite sure the same tool exists in the other photo editors (and previous version of Photoshop).

To be honest, I was wondering how to make such an effect for more than one year.

And I finally found it by myself this week-end.

I know, I am really a newbie ! :)

By the way, it's my first tutorial... :D

icon_pa_download.gif

[1,42 MB]

Another fine, time-saving, easy-to-use tip. Thanks much!

People say this from time to time, but probably not enough...

This is one of the finest forums on any topic that I have ever been a part of. Thanks to all who participate and thanks to Igor for an awesome tool with great support at an incredible price!

:rolleyes: