WnSoft Forums

Adding a Title Page

Clubmud

Welcome to PTE Clubmud !!!!

Once you get the hang of things - which won't take long - you will see how great it is !

I am not exactly sure what you mean by a blank/title page with no photo.

But to me that sound like you want a black page.

I just make up a new page in PhotoShop 800x600 and fill it with 100% black.

Then that is the first slide/image in my PTE show

Is that you what you are after ?

If not maybe if you could give us a few more details.

Have a fun with PTE

Welcome Clubmud,

PTE does offer you the option to create a CUSTOMISED STARTUP WINDOW. You can add a image (or not), Title Name and a few other text and comment choices.

Open the PROJECT- PROJECT OPTIONS- MAIN (button tabs) and select your CUSTOMISED STARTUP WINDOW preferences that are available.

Or do do have something else in mind ?

To make a title page I use a program such as Adobe Photoshop and make an image that contains the text, graphics, and what ever else I want and save it as a .jpg file and simply make it my first slide and choose the effect and timeing I like. Then just add the rest of your show behind it. You don't have to use something as eloborate as Photoshop either. I think you can even use paint in windows to make what you need.

I think that you may try this.

1. Prepare all your images, and add them to the show you want to construct.

2. If you want a title page, customize the first slide, with whatever background you want (tiled image, gradient or solid color)

3. Edit your object (example, add a text)

4. Uncheck (down right side of the working window, where there are three horizontal window), the first slide. That means there will be no image showing, just the background and whatever object (in this case your title) you have chosen.

As your first image that you will uncheck and it will become hidden, you may use whatever image you want. So you can prepare several title pages as needed. Title page, credits, legends, etc.

Hope it works

Ernst