WnSoft Forums

Thank Goodness your're back...

Guest Wally Jarratt

Guest Wally Jarratt

Hello Igor...thank goodness you're back. I was so afraid something had happened, but was hoping for the best. I like the new look of the forum...but I'll still have to get used to it.

Welcome back.

Wally Jarratt

I'll echo that! We've missed you terribly in the past few days. Now I wonder...

- Will you be able to send an e-mail to all former members/visitors of the site alerting them to this new location?

and...

- Will the wealth of old messages and threads from the former forum be lost or will you be transferring it here? It would be awful if all that great information is simply lost!

Glad to have you back Igor and crew! Hope we'll soon see the whole gang here again, gathering 'round the Christmas tree! :)

• 4 years later...

Is anyone aware of unusual behviour with this pinned topic? When I try to read it on my PC I can only see the first topics dated back in 2002. I can read the latest posts but only if I turn my firtewall off completely - not something I like to do. I have tried altering every setting in the firewall with no success. I am using Computer Associates Internet Security Suite 2007. I can read all the latest entries for the topics below the pinned area. I would appreciate any help that anyone can offer.

Thanks

Peter

I am sorry if I am causing confusion but I got to this place by clicking on the Beta 5 8r pinned topic! I don't understand what is happening or why.

Peter