WnSoft Forums

Basic modern video cards

Michel

Hi Lin,

This may bee a silly questun but I can not find the " Start, Run then type in dxdiag and click O.K." Is this in PTEXE or sumthing? thank's for your hellp.

regards

Fish 2

Hi Fish,

Go to the bottom left corner of your Windows Desktop and find the "Start" button (green). Left click your mouse on this then look for the "Run" choice near the bottom right of the resulting menu. Left click the mouse on "Run" then type "dxdiag" into the "Open" dialog box and then left click the mouse on O.K.

Click on the various tabs to read the content.

Best regards,

Lin

Michel,

1) Download back to normal.

Very nice pictures, beautiful sound, smooth show, except small "hic" between the end of the panorama and the first fade.

Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2,00 GHz, graphics card NVidia GeForce4 MX460 with 64 Mb of graphics memory.

2) Still not possible to enter your site www.lediaporama.fr with my usual pasword :( .

Cor

Michel,

Entering your site back to normal, thank you, merci :) .

Cor

I also asked for this.

We already had two disasters: one with our forum hacked on past week

and forum and site of TheDom which were hacked and destroyed.

And I hope that we will not lose one more forum and site.

p.s. I'm glad to say that we almost finished works on DVD burning module for PicturesToExe. And most likely you'll see PicturesToExe Deluxe in the next beta in 2 weeks.

Hi Fish,

Go to the bottom left corner of your Windows Desktop and find the "Start" button (green). Left click your mouse on this then look for the "Run" choice near the bottom right of the resulting menu. Left click the mouse on "Run" then type "dxdiag" into the "Open" dialog box and then left click the mouse on O.K.

Click on the various tabs to read the content.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin,

Yes that did it.

Thank you for your hellp.

Regards

Fish 2