WnSoft Forums

Free Tools for slideshow makers

thedom

I added a new section on my site :

FREE TOOLS.

It's a selection of the best free tools to help you to make your slideshows.

To make it, I just leeched in this forum and choose the best ones that members suggested.

Feel free to make other suggestions if you are aware of other great pieces of software.

Thanks.

Thanks TheDom,

I've used several of your templates in my vacation slideshows and always check to see what's new on your site. Please keep up the good work.

Bubba

Hi Dom,

When I try to open any of the freetools I get the following message: "Sorry, but only administrators can view files and sub category in this category.". How do I access them?

When I try to open any of the freetools I get the following message: "Sorry, but only administrators can view files and sub category in this category.". How do I access them?

I have the same problem, even when I login.

Hi Dom,

There was a problem with the permissions.

Thank you for letting me know.

I fixed it and everybody now have access to this section. :)

G'day Dom

Great idea to have a tools page at your very good site, however I am having a problem when I try and download the tool Reflet, (or the Coolruler tool). After I click on the download icon I get a very quick file download window then when I ckeck the ZIP folder there is only one .txt file in it called fake.txt with no text in it.

Am I doing the right thing or is there a problem here? :(

when I try and download the tool Reflet, (or the Coolruler tool). After I click on the download icon I get a very quick file download window then when I ckeck the ZIP folder there is only one .txt file in it called fake.txt with no text in it.

Hi jfa,

Thank you for your interest.

Actually, I don't host those utilities. That's why the file attached is a fake one.

To download those softwares, you have to follow the link I give in the description. :)

Thanks Dom.

The links to the "CoolRuler" and "Reflet" tools appear to nolonger have a download function for these tools. I guess that over time they have changed. I was able to get the tools "traycolour" and "virtualPhotographer (Photoshop plug-in)", which work very well and will be very usefull.

To download those softwares, you have to follow the link I give in the description.

Would it be possiable to stop the download button appearing on your pages for these so there will be no confusion?

thanks again for your help,

The links to the "CoolRuler" and "Reflet" tools appear to nolonger have a download function for these tools. I guess that over time they have changed.

I just tested the links for both softwares and I could access the page without any problem. :huh:

Would it be possiable to stop the download button appearing on your pages for these so there will be no confusion?

I thought it was already done but it was not.

I just made the modification.

Thank you for letting me know. :)

Thanks Dom.

The links to the "CoolRuler" and "Reflet" tools appear to nolonger have a download function for these tools.

Try this link for Reflet :

http://photofiltre.free.fr/download_en.htm

It is half way down under My Other Utilities :)

Although the link goes to the CoolRuler site, there is no longer anywhere to click to download this utility.

Thanks for all the helpful items on your site Dom - Well Done ! :)

Hope this helps.

Try this link for Reflet :

http://photofiltre.free.fr/download_en.htm

Although the link goes to the CoolRuler site, there is no longer anywhere to click to download this utility.

Ok, I realized that I misunderstood the links problem.

Both urls are now corrected and now directly link to a download page.

Thanks. :)

Thanks for your wonderful site, DOM!

I have downloaded many of your tutorials and templates and I thank you for sharing these.

You may also want to include a link to this free cutout/extraction software which we discussed in the forum a while back: http://graphics.cs.msu.su/en/research/Segment/index.html

(P2E thread here: http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....showtopic=5057)

Thank you Mary.

Actually, "Grow Cut" script is avalaible on my site for a while in the "Photoshop Actions and scripts" section:

http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...y&cat_id=15

But I think, you're right.

I will rename this section to "photoshop actions" and will move "grow cut" to the "essentials free tools".

Thank you. :)