willemx Posted August 12 Report Posted August 12 PTE cannot load some of my .HEIC images (shot on an iPhone 17 pro). Most images import fine, but some panorama images (not all) result in this "Image load error". I cannot attach the images to this message because they are too big. @Igor: I will try to send the images by email. Quote
Igor Posted August 12 Report Posted August 12 Hi, Please send me samples of these HEIC images. We'll check the code of the program. Since V12 we've used a new HEIC image loader, which works 2x faster on Mac than in V11. We've also added support for the Windows version. Quote
Igor Posted August 13 Report Posted August 13 On 8/12/2026 at 4:46 PM, willemx said: PTE cannot load some of my .HEIC images (shot on an iPhone 17 pro). Most images import fine, but some panorama images (not all) result in this "Image load error". Hi, Try the new version 12.0.2 Build 3. It solves this issue: For Mac: https://files.wnsoft.com/test/PTE-AV-Studio.dmg For Windows: https://files.wnsoft.com/test/pteavstudio-setup.exe Quote
willemx Posted August 13 Author Report Posted August 13 I have installed the new version and now PTE can read all my images without load errors. Thanks for the quick fix! Quote
Igor Posted August 14 Report Posted August 14 I'm glad HEIC images are now displaying correctly. You can use this version, we'll release it to all users soon. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.