Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am very pleased that one of the upgrades in V12 is said the solve the problem of images and/or audio going missing when you revert to a completed sequence. I have just this situation with a sequence I made in V11 recently that I want to make some improvements to but when i opened it all the images are missing but the audio is present .All the locations and image numbers are given but it cannot find them, is there a solution please ? 

Posted

This feature has been available for some time, at least V10 I think.

When you get the box listing the missing images, click on Find File & then when the Explorer window opens you need to navigate to the Folder that contains the images.
It will automatically open the Folder that contains the .pte File, so you need to go to the Folder that contains the images/sounds.

Once it finds one, if they are all in the same Folder then the others will be automatically found also.

It is best to get into the habit of Creating a Template of a Show or a Backup Zip so you know that everything is in one place for that show.

Jill

 

  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...