WnSoft Forums

feedin' the beef & breathin' the air - in Boulder, Utah

LumenLux

Besides the obvious vast and beautiful scenery of the area as depicted in the photography, this was a wonderful look into the every day lives of a close neat family living out their dreams in the west. Too much of this is disappearing. Hold on to the family, the land and to the dreams !

Bill :)

Besides the obvious vast and beautiful scenery of the area as depicted in the photography, this was a wonderful look into the every day lives of a close neat family living out their dreams in the west. Too much of this is disappearing. Hold on to the family, the land and to the dreams !

Bill :)

This bit got missed off the last bit.

I check Beechbrook every morning and the first thing I do is check new shows and download and view. It was not long into 'feedin the beef...' when I thought hey I know that guy! I decided it was none other than Lumenlux. Sure enough when I susequently read the postings my feelings were confirmed. Nice tranquil show that simply reflects good old life.

Regards

Mike

Mersea Island

• 2 weeks later...

Feedin' the beef & breathin' the air - in Boulder, Utah on Beechbrook.com

is the latest in the informal series: "The Good Stuff of Life" .

I would like to hear what you like or don't like about it. Or any other observations. Presentation is about 11 minutes long.

How pleasant it is to sit at my computer monitor in Ipswich England and look at your living environment the other side of the world portrayed in these images. How envious I am of such a life surrounded by such rugged beautiful scenery. Nice photography, and music to compliment the images. Liked the shot of the isolated feather laying on the rocks. Very nice work

Regards Paul

• 3 weeks later...

LumenLux,

I just finished viewing "Feedin' the Beef & Breathin' the air." Maybe it was my imagination, but I really could smell those cows and feel the sting of frigid air in my nostrils. Best of all, though, it radiated a warm sense of contentment and satisfaction.

Lookin' forward to more,

frets3