WnSoft Forums

List of objects at the bottom.

thedom

I noticed something a little bit annoying when you have a lot of objects on a slide.

When you remove an object in the slide list to replace it with an other one, the list is systematically displayed at the bottom and it might be difficult to find where you want to copy the object.

I know it's not a major issue but is there a way this can be fixed ?

Dom,

I'm not sure I understand you. There is a "slide list" on the main window of PTE, and an "object list" on the "O&A" window. I presume you are referring to the latter.

Can't you make a note of what "level" the object was on before you deleted it, and then copy the new object to that same level? Otherwise, you have to use the "send to back" and "bring to front" commands to position it in relation to other objects on the same level.

Al,

Thanks for having taking time to reply.

Sorry for the confusion, you're right, I meant "object list" on the "O&A" window.

I agree, the method you describe can do the job, but it would be easier if the object list wouldn't "move" at all once you delete the object if it's very easy for Igor to fix.

Right now, when you delete an object, this list scrolls down to the bottom.

But I can live with that. :lol: