WnSoft Forums

New forum categories -- When??

Truelight

It's been months now since this was discussed and was supposedly forthcoming. As the forum continues to grow it's becoming increasingly difficult to navigate. Just for starters, perhaps you could add an FAQ category? Or a "tips and tricks" category? An "Audio Issues" category? Anything! Just let us know this is not a dead issue.

Hi folks,

I have had PTE for about nine months but (to my shame!) have only started looking at the forum in the last month. Please allow me a moment to say something that I'm sure you have all said before: I think PTE is great but of course there are changes I'd love to see, I think the idea of the forum is fantastic and all credit to Igor for both the programme and the forum.

That said, as a newcomer, I do find it difficult to find my way around and I particularly like the idea of FAQ's and the option of going directly to help of individual themes like sound etc. It's ok for you "old hands" but I am sure there are many like me who are afraid to post because we know you must be sick of the same questions over and over again or we could be stepping on somebodys toes(!).

Igor, given your immediate response to these suggestions by Truelight, it is clear that everything I was told (by Alan Lyons, hello Alan) about the forum is true. Perhaps when you make these changes you can consider new members and provide some method to ease us in to the club.

Thank you and best wishes.

Hi Joe!!!!!! :blink: ,

I nearly choked on my sandwitch when I saw your name on the forum. I told you that the on / off button on your computer would transform it from a piece of furnature to a powerful tool. Glad to see you finaly jumped on board. Maby we can have a special section for NAME DROPPERS B) ,

Hi from all at the Lyons Looney Bin

Hi Joe ,

What are you trying to do to Poor Alan (ta for the Birthday wishes Alan) welcome to the forum Jaysus! Joe go easy on Alan I need lots more of his knowledge before you can choke him and yes a FAQ's section would be a great addition to an already fab Forum. I think one or two others have been requesting a categories section alRobin for one though I have yet to hear anyone complain when a simple Question is posted in fact the members are more than obliging and very few are not replied to, once again great to see your name up here Keep it rocking regards Clive.